From: Kevin O'Malley [mailto:kevmol...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:36 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Fwd: CMNS: Rossi's 3rd party test released:

Mark:

I just checked the article I reposted here on Vortex and I was wrong, it did
include pictures.  That was not my intent -- only the text.  For posting the
pictures, I apologize.  Hopefully, Bill removes the article and this
incident just goes off into the sunset.

The attribution and link goes back to Forbes.com so they can make their
money.  Only the text was reposted, not the pictures.