Did anyone scope the the power in for 50Hz? Or allow the researchers to
choose any outlet? I imagine anything on the same heater circuit would fry
if someone tried to insert an extra 500 watts. A light bulb added to the
circuit would have detected additional power... or any decent UPS will
include power line conditioning which will deliever a pure sine wave AC
voltage..

Besides a circuit diagram showing all of the inputs, outputs, and test
equipment, are there some other notes that should be added to the report?
Anyone know if "peer review" is in the works?

I think its exciting to think that this test was done accurately and we can
anticipate that there will be more positive tests like this to follow in
the very near future.

- Brad