The report states that video was taken at 1 fps. Can the authors of the report
not publish this? At least then we can actually see the readouts.

Andrew
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Claudio C Fiorini
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 10:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:possible error in power-in calculation in Levi et al paper

  I cite Andrea Rossi:

  Andrea Rossi
  May 24th, 2013 at 4:56 AM
  To the Readers:
  A friend of mine, Prof. of Electric Measurements , put me a question that I
think is important to reproduce here:
  ” The measurement of the electric energy consumed by the resistance could
have been affected by the fact that a particular wave has been produced that
the instrument of measurement could have not been able to measure”. This
question is important. The answer is: the measurement of the electric energy
that has been consumed by the resistances has been made BETWEEN THE PLUG OF THE
GRID AND THE CONTROL PANEL, NOT BETWEEN THE CONTROL PANEL AND THE RESISTANCES.
Therefore the wave of the electricity in the point in which the electric energy
consumed has been measured was a full, regular wave od alternate current ( the
instrumentation used allowed also to see the wave form). AGAIN:
  THE MEASUREMENT MADE BY THE PCE 830 HAS BEEN TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE GRID OF
THE OF THE ENERGY DISTRIBUTOR; AFTER THE MEASUREMENT OF ENERGY , THE ENERGY IS
ENVOYED TO THE REGULATION SYSTEM ( ANGLE PHASE TRIAC), THEREFORE THE SOLE
ENERGY MEASURED IS 380 VOLTS 3 PHASES 50 Hz !!!
  Obviously the Examiners wanted to measure the energy consumed between the
plug of the grid and the control panel exactly for this reason. This can be
also found in the Report.
  Warm Regards,
  A.R.

  All these problems and questions are related to the fact that this paper was
not reviewed (my opinion).

  Rossi seems to speak only about the last test in march 2013.

  The problem remains: how is it possible that a heating resistor may produce
such a massive phase shift with the result of a o.48 power factor. Inside the
reactor there is no place for any complex electronic system of any kind, the
hih temperature of 800+ degrees Celsius would destroy condensers and any
soldering.

  Measuring the tension between two phases would result (in Italy) in a tension
of about 400 V AC, but not 237 or 238 V. But we may expect such a tension
around 230 V AC measuring between one of the phases and the neutral pole. In
USA and Japan it would be 191 V AC / 110 V AC. The voltage between line
conductors is √3 times the phase conductor to neutral voltage. Isn't it?