  From: Joshua Cude
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Pekka Janhunen analysis supports the reported
underestimation of radiated power

  On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:05 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

    You are letting your emotions influence your thinking.   Try to keep an
open mind for a change

  No, that's you. Cold fusion would benefit everyone, so emotionally I'd like
it to be true, but I'm rational.

  You, on the other hand, are completely governed by your deep desire for cold
fusion to be real, that you can't think straight.  Try to keep an open mind for
a change, and realize that cold fusion is almost certainly bogus.

  No virus found in this message.