There has been some discussion here as to whether you could heat an Olympic
pool to boiling with a 900 W heater. The answer is no, you cannot. In fact
there is no way you could even detect this much heat with that much water.
As I mentioned that is the heat from two people swimming. That does not
ever produce a measurable effect on the pool. It is swamped by sunlight,
humidity, wind, the water being stirred by people swimming and other
factors.

It depends upon how well the pool is insulated but I do not think you could
do this even in deep space with a hard vacuum insulation.

Here on earth, it would take about 10 MW to heat a pool to boiling,
according to this site:

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/swimming-pool-heating-d_878.html

Length (ft) 164
Width (ft) 82
Depth (ft) 6
Initial Temperature (oF) 50
Final Temperature (oF) 212
Heat-up Load (Btu/hr)
Heat Pick-up Time (hr) 24

CALCULATED VALUES:

Volume (gal) 605160 (this is correct)
Heat-up Load (Btu/hr) 34,067,482

34 067 482 (btu / hour) = 9.98419341 megawatts

That sounds about right to me.

People should think about their everyday experiences and try to do a
reality check when considering questions such as this.