From: Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 4, 2013 11:38 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]: DC Meter Cheat Spice Model to be Replicated

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 9:21 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

I have requested that Cude or any others interested in finding the truth
construct a similar model and prove me wrong.

I never made any claims about dc rectification. I said that the experimental
design leaves opportunities for deception, one example of which is the cheese
video. There are surely others that talented electrical engineers could design
that would fool that cabal of trusting dupes, and would be impossible to deduce
from a poorly written account of the experiment.

I think it's a mug's game because it assumes that every possible method of
deception can be excluded. There are obviously ways to reduce the possibilities
of deception, but the best way is to have people *not* selected by Rossi
arrange all the input power and its monitoring, make it as simple as possible
(2 lines) and preferably from a finite source (generator), and use a method
that visually integrates the heat, like heating a volume of water. It's just
such nonsense to imagine that Rossi has a technology that will replace fossil
fuels, and he can't arrange an unequivocal demonstration.

> This [cooperative analysis of a particular deception scheme] is the way
> science should be conducted and I hope that it represents the future of
> cooperation between all parties concerned.

If you think *science* is about second guessing someone's demo, and trying to
sleuth whether or not he cheated, then you have no clue. Science at its best is
about disclosing discoveries so others can test them. Even if Rossi needs to
keep his sauce secret, the need to guess and speculate about what's going on,
and to make models to determine something that *someone already knows* is not
science. It's idiocy. And yes, I freely participate in this idiocy, but at
least I don't call it science.