From: Robert Ellefson <vortex-h...@e2ke.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 4, 2013 12:17 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Over 40 messages posted by Joshua Cude posted on June 4

> ... at what point does this incessant (IMO) kind posting behavior considered
> a nuisance and hindrance to on-going Vortex discussions? Now, if Cude is
> genuinely making a good contribution I’ll have nothing more to say on
> this matter. But it would be interesting to hear a consensus on how much
> of a genuine contribution Cude is allegedly making - from other Vort members.

Now that I am subscribed to the list, I have the ability to filter people
such as Cude directly.  However, there is no reasonable means of filtering
the large volume of useless responses to his postings.  So, as when I read
the vortex web archives only, I am left to scan for names I recognize that I
suspect may have something to contribute through the noise.  This is tedious
and fundamentally error-prone.  The result is that I typically delete en masse
the majority of related discussions.  I don't

Because I quickly elected to simply ignore pseudo-skeptics such as Cude,
I cannot make specific claims as to the contents of his posts, only that I do
not care to read them.  However, I can claim that his posts are in fact quite
disruptive to the flow of discussion and hence to the purpose of this list.
If I were moderating this list, I would not tolerate it.

-Robert