From: Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 10:13 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:BEC transforms photon frequency

Guys,
I think the  redundant ground states make a big difference to temperature when
gas loads heavily into these confined regions, the clusters that form in these
cavities exist in a region where longer vacuum wavelengths are excluded. This
is exactly opposite to gas atoms with near luminal velocity appearing to slow
down time from our perspective because these atoms are traveling along the
hypotenuse between time and space from our stationary perspective. In the same
way time is occurring must faster for these gas atoms inside the casimir
cavity. They are physically confined to tiny spatial velocities but unlike
other confinement mediums Casimir geometry reduces longer vacuum wavelengths
..instead of slowing time along the hypotenuse as in the typical relativistic
scenario, this “shielding”  accelerates time by reducing the average length of
these virtual pairs.  If the unit time is reduced while at the same time the
atom motion is physically confined into a cluster then temperature may be much
lower from our perspective, related to these fractional values. IMHO this is
what Naudt’s meant in his paper framing the hydrino as relativistic hydrogen
–not the near luminal hydrogen ejected from the suns corona but rather the
negative, shielded hydrogen provided by nano geometry.
Fran