From: Jack Cole

I don't know if we have a real ratcheting effect or not.  I have it running
like a simple thermostat.  Turns the electrolysis on at a set temp and off
at a set temp.  With this method, you would only see ratcheting if there was
"heat after death."

Yes, that would be the expectation if LENR were involved.

Since you are logging temperature over time, then it should be possible to
determine if there is persistent heat after death by adding an indication on
the chart - of when the power goes on and off; in order to show if -
immediately after shutoff there is some kind of thermal continuity.

Or - are you saying that you have looked for that already, and not seen it
so far?

Actually, it can be noted that the "heat after death" phenomenon - whatever
it really consists of - is certainly involved in the ratcheting mechanism at
a fundamental level . and there are a number or ways that it could show up
in practice, so the thermostat method of control is probably an acceptable
way to see it.

This seems to be the beauty of your Android control setup - although I
confess to not understanding exactly how you have implemented it.

Jones