Jed Rothwell said:
"Anyone who glances at voltmeter probe connected to a wire will see there
 is one conductor only, and not a second, insulated one under it."

The second "cheese" video shows that this isn't true.  He measures the voltage
of his rigged power cord at about 10:30 into the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frp03muquAo

"We know they took apart the power cable, checked it, put voltage probes on the
exposed wire, and disconnected a wire."

No, we don't know that.  There is nothing in the report that even hints at
this.  You are ASSUMING that it was the testers who split out the various wires
and stripped away the insulation.  But nothing in the report says this.  Since
Rossi supplied the power cord, it's entirely possible that he also provided the
split-out wires and the spots of bare wire for them to use to measure voltage.

"They said they brought all instruments and attached all instruments
themselves. They said Rossi had no say in the mater and played no role."

Then I guess it's just an amazing coincidence that they used the exact same
model (perhaps the same unit) as Rossi has been using for the last several
years.  Essen made it clear in his comments after the release of the report
that Levi was solely responsible for providing the test equipment, and it is
obvious that he worked with Rossi on what testing would and would not be
allowed.

"THEY set up the bare wire. That is what THEY said, clearly, in the report and
elsewhere"

Not that I've seen.  They certainly didn't say any such thing in the report.
And I'm not aware that anyone has added any such statement afterwords.

John