On 2013-07-16 03:23, blaze spinnaker wrote:

Unconfirmed rumor at this point, but if true:  (face palm)

Towards the end (minute 32:50 onwards) of the following podcast (in Italian) of a radio show about science and technology ("Moebius" [1], from Radio24, an all-news radio station owned by the newspaper "Il Sole24 Ore" [2]) the hosts briefly mention that:

- A "cold fusion demo" will take place on July 22nd at around 23:30-00:00 italian time; - They have been invited to participate in it and to bring an expert of their choice to supervise the demo and discuss about possible tricks; - More details about it (they hardly mention any during the show) and a live stream will be soon made available on the radio station website [3];
- They will cover this event again on their next show;
+ Other small things I might have missed (most of the segment is a quick overview of CF/LENR history and about how physics sometimes can appear to be settled science although it never really isn't).

http://audio.radio24.ilsole24ore.com/radio24_audio/2013/130714-moebius.mp3

They don't directly link Defkalion GT to this demo, but the hearsay information I've read around (22passi like you pointed to and a different blog where the same author occasionally writes) does and seems reliable. So, it's still mostly "unconfirmed" news but a demo of some sort will most definitely occur on July 22nd.

Cheers,
S.A.

[1] http://www.radio24.ilsole24ore.com/programma/moebius/index.php
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_24_%28Italy%29