Hi,

On 17-7-2013 2:27, Jed Rothwell wrote:
blaze spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com <mailto:blazespinna...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    "as well as a member of the Cicap."

    CICAP: *ICAP, the Italian Committee for the Investigation of
    Claims on the Paranormal,* promotes a scientific and critical
    enquiry of supposed paranormal and mysterious phenomena

Your point is?

Are you opposed to investigating mysterious phenomena? Or in favor of it?

I don't think that's the point that Blaze is trying to make.
It seems to me that an organization that is mainly focused on investigating paranormal activities is out of it's league in this case.

It looks a bit to me that somebody pulled this organization into the game to make the claims ridiculous, which in turn could work as a boomerang and could result in people not taking CICAP serious at all. In Dutch we would say "schoenmaker blijf bij je leest", as in my perception the phenomena have nothing to do with any paranormal claims whatever.

Kind regards,

Rob