To be fair, they have a point.

Why bother with the CICAP guy?   All the guy can really do is shrug his
shoulders and say it looked interesting but open to fraud.

Simple undeniable fact - until schematics are released for third party
replication (after patents applied for), the world will not be convinced
and these demos are just for the fans.

The fact that Defkalion and Rossi haven't done this in a credible way makes
me wonder if they are frauds.