From: David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]
Sent: mardi 23 juillet 2013 21:32
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:DGT Temperature Output Appears to Have a Problem

Arnaud,

The internal temperature is most likely what must be maintained to keep it
running.  If they could conduct a bit less heat outward then the internal
heat could be maintained high at the same time.  This would be a balancing
act though.  Someone would have to play with the cooling coils to adjust
their position and contact.

Mats should find a way to expose the output water stream to the air and see
if it is violently ejected due to the pressure that should be associated
with the elevated output temperature of the steam.  My suspicion is that
they are not getting an accurate reading of the steam itself.  This is
unfortunate.

Dave