Is there really a coherent theory that has been bandied about that even
approximate's Walker's 1989 speculations?

If so, is there an experimental test of said theory?

If so, was the result positive?

If so, Walker may be prevailed upon to replicate it.

Walker's net worth was in the hundreds of millions as of the 1990s -- the
last data point I have on him -- and he lives in Switzerland -- not far
from Rossi.  One wonders whether he has already invested in Rossi.  I would
guess not.