Yeah, it looks relatively authentic to me.

MY annoys me to no end, but I admit - nice comeback:

maryyugoJuly 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I have a better idea, John. Why don't you get Jed Rothwell to provide
some independent testing and experts for you? I have contact with him
and I will help him make it fool proof.

If I play your game, you will just say my qualifications are not
adequate. Sorry. No dice. Talk to Jed, though. I know he was willing
to go on site to do a proper test of Rossi with appropriate experts
and instruments. Maybe he'll do the same for you.

Let me know when you have contacted Mr. Rothwell and that you have
authorized him to talk to me about the planned tests, schedule and any
other particulars.