blaze spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com> wrote:

"At this point I would say only a fool would bet against Rossi."

> Yeah, you talk the talk, but ...
>
> Kinda like Rossi, I guess.

If you are back on the betting nonsense you should cram it. No one has bet
more on the outcome of cold fusion than I have. I have bet most of my
working life, and well over $100,000.

Get back to me after you paid for several experiments and spent months
processing data and doing calorimetry, and years editing papers -- as I
have done.

Also --

First, I am not a bit like Rossi. I can't think of anyone I less resemble.

Second, Rossi does talk a lot, but it is absurd to claim that he is all
talk and no action. He has made more progress toward a practical device
than all other researchers combined.