Hi,
it is a question of the historians of cold fusion.

I remember that some nasty terms was used agains Fleischmann experiments...
beside Meshuganon used in some conference, there was an insult to say "bad
science" somethin like "schienshe"

For documentation I would like to find the terms used...
if some know other similar terms used...

I remember Shechtman called "pseudo-scientist" by genious chemis : linus
pauling.

are there document about those kind of nasty terms, nasty behaviors,
harassment... Not to bother that list with old sad stories... I just want
to pe precise in argumentation, and avoid some people to rewrite the
history, so they can pretend it never happened.