John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Blaze, that kind of thing was one of the things I was alluding to.
> The stuff that is now openly admitted to as 'Old News' is horrific.

It was not that horrific. Not like a war, or a thermonuclear bomb. Have a
sense of proportion!

> But at the time it would have been considered an unreasonable conspiracy
> theory.

Not at all. When these things (human experimentation) were revealed, no one
doubted they happened. No one claimed this was all an imaginary conspiracy
theory.

> And today similar things do happen, but they are dismissed as conspiracy
> theories.

No, they are not. When real things like this happen, people believe it. We
don't believe imaginary things which have no evidence.

Later they will be old news.

Wrong again. You need to read history.