It is supremacist for the government to test its social theories on
unwilling human subjects.

It doesn't matter how much "evidence" one can bring to bear in sociological
journals, let alone pundit pieces in the fashion press of the
intelligentsia, in support of this or that social theory; imposing them on
unwilling human subjects violates humanity.

Quite aside from the fact that "correlation doesn't imply causation",
thereby rendering any mountain of data-collection incapable of scientific
proof of causality in the social sciences, it is more compassionate to let
people learn live out their strongly held beliefs and thereby learn from
their mistakes then it is to engender their unquenchable hatred.