I saw several of these at a recent air show. They had a video of a "burrito"
delivery capability.  Of course, the "burrito" could have been replaced by
any kind of payload.

From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 7:31 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Spy drone ... available now

http://www.stratus-productions.com/multirotors.htm

range is 5 miles today but next year it will be 7.5 and so on...

when the range gets to ~20 miles with a small payload, that maybe that is
the tipping point

... a threat to Democracy? End of times? How safe is anyone?

Numerous "Ted Kaczynski" wannabes are inevitable, perhaps organized via the
internet ...

.... the Teddies of Gen Z, circa 2020 ... will be the natural evolution of
street gangs. They will have a strong skill-set built around the joystick.

I sincerely hope that LENR does not provide any assistance to this nightmare
scenario, but how could it not?

This is not the plot for an upcoming screenplay ... but I wish that is all
it amounts to.