From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 1:34 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:In defense of cracks...

Not for the first time, with amazing generosity, DGT has provided us with a
picture of a 5 micron nanowire coated micro-particle in their ICCF-18
presentation that they have originally engineered base on suggested information
derived from Rossi's revelations.

There must be a million nanowires coming off that fuzzy looking micro-particle.

If 10 nanoparticle aggregation form on each nanowire tip and 100 hot spots from
inside each aggregation, that drive the NAE count for each micro-particle up to
10 to the power of 9 hot spots per micro-particle.

If 10,000,000 micro particles as used in the 3 grams of nickel power reaction
activator, then the NAE count goes up to 10 to the 16 power of possible NAE
sites in a Ni/H reactor.

Clearly, this micro-powder covered with nanowires approach to the reaction has
many orders of magnitude numerical superiority over the crack regime.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Edmund Storms