This is pretty much over my head, but I'm kinda following you... :-)

I just hope a technology comes out of this research.
There's alot o waste to clean up.

On 11/19/13 4:41 AM, Roarty, Francis X wrote:
My interpretation of LENT is that the radioactive particles that are contained in the dynamic casimir geometries afforded by supervibration are experiencing time dilation dominated by the accelerated variety -- I believe the opposite variety of time dilation is also present in the geometry where the quantum geometry pumps down the vacuum pressure in a shallow field over the external surface of the plates to concentrate it into the cavity. The before and after radiation measurements focus on the average so the accelerated decay in the contained areas will far outstrip the slight delays and be easier to detect. The geometry of the particles relative to the catalyst would bias these anomalous decay rates. My personal opinion is that catalytic action is based on this same anomaly.

--
Ruby Carat
r...@coldfusionnow.org <mailto:r...@coldfusionnow.org>