Mizuno is writing a report on the JCF14 conference. I have some of his
notes. I will translate it when he finishes. Here is an interesting
heads-up.

He says he has not been to a JCF conference in 10 years. He was impressed
by this one. There were 5 experimental papers.

Mizuno says the paper presented by Wang impressed the audience so much it
was met with a standing ovation, which is unusual in an academic
conference. Takahashi in particular thought highly of it and asked many
interesting questions. Takahashi hopes that this approach will lead to
greater control over nanoparticles in the future.

[I think this means control over the size and morphology of the
nanoparticles. That's what Mizuno talked about in another message.]

That paper is:

JCF14-7

X.F. Wang, T. Mizuno, Y. Arata, Synthesis of nano-Pd particles in Y-Zeolite
pores by ultrasonic irradiation

http://jcfrs.org/JCF14/jcf14-abstracts.pdf