To get kWH/day from peak kW in PV, you multiply by the average full power
equivalent hours per day. In FL, this is 4 hours (mostly due to clouds).
 In NM the number is 5.  In the continental US as a whole, the number is
probably about 3.5-4.  This is for a fixed (not tracking) array.  This
number is available on the web (I don't remember where) for anywhere in the
US.

I have a 5.3 kW peak fixed PV system that provides most of the power for my
house.  For 6 months of the year, my electric consumption from the grid is
0 kWH or less (sometimes I have a net outflow to the grid which gets
banked).  FL has net metering and my system is grid-tie with no batteries.
 It works great.  Best S. FL months are April or May.