I am pleased by the stir created by my previous post on this thread. I also
now have a better understanding of the BLP posts. Readers have been fixated
on the press release and the patent application and overlooked the paper
"Solid Fuels that Form HOH Catalyst" which contains the key  to
understanding.

HOH designates *nascent H2O* which must be formed by a chemical reaction
apart from fluid water to have energy level necessary for catalysis. Several
molecules are cited. When fluid water is added, and the mass elevated to an
activation temperature, HOH is formed and available H atoms are induced to
the hydrino state with intense release of energy. This is tested in the
paper.

The BLP device forms pellets which are hydrated and then placed in a
reaction chamber where a short, powerful pulse of electric current elevates
the pellet to the activation temperature, causing an explosive release of
energy which is to be captured by an MHD coverter.

The megawatts of power cited in the press release is scientifically
accurate, but easily misunderstood in a rush to judgment based on cursory
inspection. Apparently the pellet is not destroyed and can be rehydrated and
reused, so it s not a consumable.

The patent application has an illustration of two cylinder reciprocating
engine. I believe that is a 'placeholder' against anyone who claims
something of the sort as an implementation of the BLP process.

Members of Vortex may see a semblance to the earlier work of Papp and
Stanley Meyer who produced dramatic demonstrations that could not be
explained or duplicated. The work of Mills has exposed a class of energetic
reactions previously overlooked, but now elucidated by a comprehensive
theory and experimentation and publication.

Mike Carrell