The pervasive group think amongst most in the military-industrial-academic
complex is truly amazing. It's like a psychological train-wreck that I
can't help but want to rubberneck at, but at the same time the stubbornness
to evolve and unwillingness to propel humanity into a sustainable future,
when we stand at a chaos/tipping/bifurcation point, is endlessly
frustrating.

The conformity and blind-adherence to "expert" opinion is pathetic. Its
amazing how far the west has drifted away from its founding ideals based
on individuality, bravery, and integrity. We have become captives of our
own institutions. Bizarre and sad.

Regards,
John