On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:43 AM, Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>wrote:

Rossi has stated that he starts with 10 micron sized particles (since
> identified as a nickel powder produced from the carbonyl process), adds a
> catalyst (widely believed to be a nanopowder of some kind), and processes
> the mix "in a way that leads to amplified tubercles on the surface".

Thanks for the helpful clarification.  I didn't realize that.  The main
reference I have found is Hank Mills's PESN article [1].  I'm curious where
Mills got this information.

It sounds like you have made a lot of progress on getting an NiH reactor
set up.  Have you seen anything interesting?

Eric

[1]
http://pesn.com/2012/01/02/9601998_Defkalion_Claims_No_Problem_with_Revealing_Cold_Fusion_Catalyst/