The previous poster wrote:
"You can borrow angular momentum from one portion of the closed system to
give to another portion but the overall angular momentum of the system
is conserved. " Consider the following circular observation which shows clues
to future actions;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/11550067726/

In the following video mistakes were made in the into 30 sec portion: but after
that the elaboration of a "third magnetic interaction" shows that the loss in
the advanced portion of timing secondary  field action caused many more times
the gain of secondary action made by its predecessor secondary phase rotation;
in fact the actions of  secondary phase rotation are opposite in space and time
from its primary causitive induction. 12/12/13 Records; The first ten minutes
are a rehash of how the three phase primary system is constructed for maximum
mutual induction between the phasings: to see the relevance of my loss/gain
between secondaries start at ten minutes into the video.

http://youtu.be/eu10b-p5BvM
this third magnetic interaction causes the phase angle measurement by recorded
secondary quantities to rise to some 150 degrees. 367 volts is being generated
from the spin of an un-energized  field electromagnet in an alternator showing
a 1 volt output from that parametric and rotational magnetism effect. Here's
the same circuit powering a 4 inch neon discharge with the field energized to
produce a ~ 7 volt  3 phase stator;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/12418471534/
HDN

Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/

On Sunday, February 9, 2014 9:41 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

>So if you could extract useful energy from the earth's rotation it would mean
>it is possible to violate the conservation of angular momentum.<

Harry, are you trying to set a sneaky word trap?  Closed system is the key
phrase here.  You can borrow angular momentum from one portion of the closed
system to give to another portion but the overall angular momentum of the
system is conserved.  Therefore, you can not take angular momentum from a
closed system and turn it into heat.  You can take angular energy that is
typically available in a rotating closed system and convert that into heat such
as with a braking device.  That is different.  The RAR device might somehow
borrow angular momentum from the Earth for a period of time, but the complete
system momentum will be conserved.

Dave