pulled thread, migration to new thread.

------------------------------
To: *Kevmo*
 *Point out where the admin mod said that. *

I don't need a mod to know that real conservatives aren't whiners.
122 <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2905533/posts?page=122#122>posted
on *Wed
05 Mar 2014 06:54:08 PM PST* by
Toddsterpatriot<http://www.freerepublic.com/%7Etoddsterpatriot/>(Science
is hard. Harder if you're stupid.)
[ Post Reply <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2905533/reply?c=122>
| Private
Reply<http://www.freerepublic.com/perl/mail-compose?refid=2905533.122;reftype=comment>|
117 <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2905533/posts?page=121#117> | View
Replies <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2905533/replies?c=122> | Report
Abuse <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2905533/abuse?c=122>]

***This is a reasonable example of the standard flamebait that they are
allowed to throw, without repercussion from the mods.  Calling someone a
whiner is name calling.  And the guy was PROVEN wrong, it's just his own
opinon contrasted with the posted opinion of the mods.  So that is a good
example of where they proceed forward on their own trolling quest of
vigilante censorship even though they've been proven wrong, what they're
doing doesn't match up with the forum's posted guidelines, goes against the
forum mod's direct statement, includes flamebait and basically this:  They
know they can be assholes and get away with it.  They get to pour seagull
poop all across LENR threads and if we respond in kind (which in the past
was quite effective), the mods tell us to stop calling them seagulls but
it's perfectly okay for these assholes to accuse me of fraud or a scam.
It's pure, one-sided bullshit.