There is a performance report:

http://www.solarhydrogentrends.com/SHT_performance%20_test.pdf

I would suggest that the current figure is likely to be right, in that 100kA at 4V would require some interesting electrical enigineering, so was the voltage actually nearer 5kV rather than 5V. Again however 5kV at 100A requires some interesting electrical engineering. A picture of the setup would clarify

Nigel