On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

But they did have patents! But Rossi doesn't have anything. His ecat secret
> will be cracked within days or just a few weeks, given the importance of
> the invention, the greatest since the domestication of wheat and rice So,
> he doesn't have anything. He's naked, he won't profit without a patent.

This makes sense to me.  I suspect Rossi has given up on cashing in big at
this point and is now happy to have made a significant amount (presumably)
on the recent sale to Industrial Heat and, in the future, through a share
of whatever they take in.  It is now in Industrial Heat's hands to try to
obtain a profit from the situation, assuming this is their goal.  I suppose
the way they can do that at this point is by getting a line of quality
products to market.  There will obviously be tough competition once enough
people get over the initial disbelief.

Eric