So, is it OK to accuse DGT of anything without providing any names, photos?
You just say you know. And I am not calling "people" "liars", just you.
That's because you should be the first to know how fragile cold fusion is,
but you are shamelessly badmouthing a company that may really change world.
In such a small community, you do have a voice, you are known to be
informed. But, note, you always give information, you translated many
things from Japanese groups, you host a library. This gives you a lot of
credit.

So, people will do listen to you. But since you are doing such a bad view
of defkalion, without saying names **explicitly**, in a forum where your
posts can be found easily on Google, you are indeed doing a disservice to
the world, just for the sake of your vanity.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com