  From: H Veeder
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:CB&I to decommission floating reactor

  Yeah they could have mentioned that the US military operates other floating
nuclear power reactors although this particular reactor provided power for both
military and civilian uses.

  Harry

  On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I suppose they forgot about aircraft carriers and submarines.  :-)

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/WR-CB-and-I-to-decommission-floating-reactor-1404147.html