Any similarity with Fukushima leaks is...
not to be discussed, to avoid flame war.

we should think in banana, or similar concepts, like in Eyjafjoll, in
flight time .

what shock me today is that the corporations who have the data surreder to
the scaremongerers, and either shut up, or collaborate with those
manipulators.. to save their image or even to make money...

the collaboration of the victims of scaremongering with the scaremongerer
is a tragedy of evidence based science.

Not a surprise that cold fusion and it's undeniable and never seriously
challenged evidence are ignored. Evidences have not been an argument in
science since 50 years.