  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 1:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:They're finally catching up!

  To identify the slide, The slide has this verbiage as follows:

  • local CP-violation through domains with Qtop 6= 0 ?

  • detect them through magnetic field B [Kharzeev et al. ’08]

  1. quarks interact with B: spins aligned

  2. quarks interact with topology: chiralities (helicities) “aligned”

  3. result: charge separation

  QCD