Yesterday Rossi (on his reader blog)  indicated that the third party tests
would not be reported before June.

Vortexers have at least another month to speculate on the mechanism of the Ni-H
Rossi Effect.  However it may be quite bit longer, depending upon patent
disclosure strategy.  What are the possibilities regarding outing of a  theory
supported by good data in conjunction with the release of the third party
report?

Like Rossi implies in his response to a comment yesterday regarding the
probability of the Rossi Effect happening naturally,  the design of his reactor
certainly had some design behind it.  I think Focardi nailed the theory and
should be hailed appropriately.   Rossi had the wherewithal to add some
development funds and theory of his own and probably should get the Nobel
Prize.  I hope it happens soon.

I am planning a trip to Italy in September and will visit the University of
Bologna for two days with the objective of talking with folks who knew Focardi
and are currently working in the field of solid states physics and nano
technology.  Alain has already asked me to visit the History Dept there as well
to find out the facts about the death of Bruno which this blog discussed a few
weeks ago.

I will report on my trip and interactions.  Vortexers that may have other ideas
or questions, if so inclined, should present them to me via my own email
address so that I might address them with the Bologna historians or
researchers.   Alain has already given me some good ideas and leads.

Bob Cook