Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  DEFKALION HAS EVALUATED THE SITUATION, TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE
> POSSIBLE HIDDEN INTERESTS AND AGENDAS BEHIND SUCH REPORTS AND
> INTERVIEWS . . .

That's hilarious. Hidden interests and agendas? Defkalion Europe (DE)
warned their customers the thing does not work and then closed down the
company. That is not subtle! Their interest and agenda were not hidden.
Imagine the day after Pearl Harbor, FDR goes to the Congress and says:

"We are trying to understand the hidden interests and agendas behind what
seems to be an attack. We feel the Japanese Navy sent us a message, but we
don't understand what it is. Could they be upset with us? Is it something
we said?"

Yo: Defkalion. You want all caps? "YOU LIED. YOUR MACHINE DOES NOT WORK."

, THAT ONLY SHOW PARTIALLY AND SELECTAVLY OUR POSITION.

I guess Lewan's direct quote from Xanthoulis does not count as their
"position."

Well, at least he admits it is partially their position.

>  DEFKALION WILL CONTINUE "BUSINESS AS USUAL" . . .

Their version of business as usual! Careening from one fiasco to the next.