On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> If the Dirac sea exists in another physical dimension at near zero K, as
> assumed, and is also a BEC in itself, according to Don Hotson, then it might
> be possible to collect liquid Ps2 directly for use as... hmmm... rocket
> fuel?

Come on Jonesie, it's more complicated than being at or near AbZ.
Negative energy means that there are negative temperatures and
reactions which generate heat in our world create negative energy in
the bizarro world.  It would be a world of symmetry with high energy
negative temperature reactions.  Stars would have coronas of -10,000
degrees.

or not.