Comment on Steve High,
You know I am one of "the folks up north" although in California since many
years.
Like many others you think that a government owned radio network is
different than one owned by advertisement.
Well, they both have their advantages. Unfortunately the freedom of speech
in my experience is better in the government owned. Should not be
government owned but rather fee based as Swedes pay a fee for TV and Radio.
I think that it is good that SR takes up the issue. I agree with you about
that they will have to eat crow down the line. I have very few problems
with Rossi. However, his appearance has not been the very best and that is
particularly true as the progress is slow.
The good thing is that this negative publicity gave the other side an
opportunity to rebut. I think they did so very well and promising.
To Jed about Google translate: maybe I should use it the other way as it is
much easier language:), then you guys would understand more than 50% of
what I think!!

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM