To Jed,
I agree with you all entrepreneurs are not the same. In a way that
describes an entrepreneur - if all entrepreneurs were alike they would not
be entrepreneurs.
 I happen to like change. I try to avoid being caught repeating myself and
I like personal freedom to change as I want. I do drive over the speed
limit not because I am in a hurry, but because I dislike someone telling me
what to do when it is not required,
Many of your examples deal with having tenacity. I think that is another
must for an entrepreneur.
In order to protect ones sanity it certainly help if you accept failure as
a way to reach success. I can witness to that. A common problem with true
entrepreneurship is that it is hard to know when there is balance between
price and wisdom achieved. I agree with Edith Piaf (whom I actually saw
singing in a restaurant many years ago) Non, 'je ne regrette rien'.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM