Vorts!!

For your enjoyment...

I'm headed to Salt Lake City this 4th of July weekend to attend a popular
Science Fiction convention, Westercon, where It's possible I may meet some
interesting aliens. ;-)

"You are our last hope!"

http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=39&qid=189

Now, after everyone has been fully primed to notice odd facial
characteristics and other abe-normal mannerisms, may I interest a few
adventurous souls in viewing the following You Tub installment. This is a 36
minute clip concerning an in-depth analysis of Bill Clinton after recently
appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live on April 2, 2014. This is an in-depth
analysis Bill Clinton's behaviors and mannerisms as talk show host Jimmy
Kimmel interviewed the president concerning what he might know about UFOS
and aliens.

Subject: Analysis of Bill Clinton's Interview on UFOs with Jimmy Kimmel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THRIigM5iI8

An in-depth analysis was conducted by Ben Hanson, from the TV show "Fact or
Fiction". Mr. Hanson has degrees in the behavior sciences, such as sociology
and criminology. He spent several years focusing on State level
investigations, primarily on child sex crimes and white collar crimes. He
also worked for a time in federal law enforcement. He currently does the
lecture circuit where one of the topics he discusses focuses on the
profiling of hoaxers.

<1% on-topic>

It might possibly be informative if we could interest Ben in analyzing
certain statements and claims that have been made over the years by Rossi
(of eCat fame) and Randy (of BLP fame).

</1% on-topic>

As in any study concerning the art of deciphering human psychology this is
an inexact science. Trying to interpret what someone had (subliminally)
meant to say will always open to many different interpretations. Ben
repeatedly points this problem out as he offered up several educated
opinions concerning what Mr. Clinton knows (or doesn't know) about UFOs and
aliens. I found Ben's analysis of Mr. Clinton's replies fascinating to say
the least.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson