In the past, Rossi ran his reactor is self sustain mode for some hours, but
had control problems. So the heat from the reaction can drive the reaction
without the application of external power. The problem is that Rossi cannot
control the reactor well when in self sustain mode because there is no
negative feedback on the reaction.

I am sure Rossi will explain this all very soon. And I am sure that DGT
will. They both will have verified their theories with experiments. I will
be interesting in reading their work I will also have an informed opinion
on their theories..