Sent from Windows Mail​

From: Jones Beene
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎July‎ ‎23‎, ‎2014 ‎12‎:‎24‎ ‎PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Bob,

I do not necessarily disagree so much as am presenting another option. Since
the electron antineutrino has been overlooked in your hypothesis, there could
be a more accurate way for this to unfold. The half integer spin would be a
problem, as would the source of the antineutrino. It the fusion of two protons
is to be symmetrical with the photofission of deuterium, then the neutrino
should be included or accounted for otherwise.

For radiation energy - I see the dividing line about what “would have been
noticed” in the past 24 years of study as being in the range of 10 keV. Higher
would have shown up, especially with glass electrolysis cells – lower than 10
keV could have been overlooked.

From: Bob Higgins

Jones,

I think you did not understand or agree with what I said previously in bullet
4).