It does look like Mills have put out a lot of data that verifies the
hydrino. For me, the most interesting is the spectra fingerprint that is
bulls eye with theoretical predictions.

http://www.blacklightpower.com/wp-content/uploads/presentations/TechnicalPresentation.pdf

The question is if we must abandon QM, we don't find the hydrinos in QED.
This is a tough paradox, QED an extremely exact theory for hydrogen and
helium to my knowledge.

My current take is to note that QED is a theory that originates from
electrodynamic force and photon exchange. But you cannot get a hydrino from
the ground state just by exchanging photons. To me that sounds like you
need to use another force and equations to speak hydrino in the land of QM.

Does it make sense?