  From: Eric Walker
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 5:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Wave Powered Design for less than $200/kw

  On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 6:38 PM, Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com> wrote:

    My design consists of deploying wave powered small pumps.  Each pump cost
less than $15..  I plan to deploy around 10,800 such pumps to generate between
1.4MW to 5MW of electricity depending on the intensity of the waves.

  I'm guessing there will need to be tethering to anchor all of the pumps.
What measures will be needed to ensure safety of swimmers in the area?

  Eric