basically it is plasma in electrolytic cell, with H2O split by
electrolysis, then H2 split by high current creating a plasma, and
recombinating befause of high temperature.
the question is whether the LENR reaction add some energy to the electric
energy provided...

it seems easy to make, but the electrodes are destroyed quickly and
calorimetry is very hard, and have to be conclusive before the electrodes
are destroyed.