Kevin, l googled you and I can see we life rather close to each other. I
cannot remember ever doing any busines with you. If you find yourself
holding rudges , vortex is hardly the place to sttlethat. If you have any
hard feeloings , please address me via email and or telephone. I ensure you
that we can find a satisfactory answer or solution. If you rather keep
whatever feelings you have please keep them out of vortex. I personally
think one need to clear the airand not go around holdinggrudges, which in
the long runhurts nobody but yourself. I am as I said fine talking about
your problems whatever they are.