Like Jed says, " Please stop making ignorant assertions."  At least this is
an interesting ignorant assertion.  The problem with Cold Fusion acceptance
in scientific circles is not due to problems getting results replicated.
It is due to PAST stigma attached to the field of inquiry and current
skeptopathic activity until this generation of "scientists" dies off.

*A new scientific <http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Scientific> truth
<http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Truth> does not triumph by convincing its
opponents and making them see the light
<http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Light>, but rather because its opponents
eventually die <http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Death>, and a new generation
grows up that is familiar with it. ~Max Planck  *