Ken, are you saying the Clymene dolphin is an example of Macro-evolution.  It
seems to me that it is just a variation of the spinner dolphin.  Not sure what
you are claiming here.

Which 2%-4% of flowering plants are you referring to?  Please be specific so
that I can research it to see if you are right.

So, you people make fun of my probability calculation so I pointed out the
probability calculation of a staunch evolutionists who have already considered
many of your objections.  Now, you make fun of him (Julian Huxley).  What level
of proof or which personality would you really consider credible?  Whose proof
is acceptable to you?  Please don't just say there are thousands of textbooks.
If there are thousands of proofs, it shouldn't be difficult for you to point
out one example of an observable macro-evolution event.

Though I can understand part of your problem.  As a biology teacher, you have
been totally immersed in this Darwinian paradigm.  Like Huzienga, it is very
difficult for you to change your mind or to admit that what you believed your
entire life has been a lie.

Me?  I will accept Darwinian Evolution today if someone can show me concrete
proof.  Not conjectures, and imaginations and suppositions and speculations and
interpretations.  I challenged Nigel to do just that, but it seems he could not.

Jojo